Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009

ohh the weather outside is frightful





Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of Pauseping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Ich habe diesen wunderbaren Schneetag ausgenutzt, um ein paar Fotos zu schießen (sind auch irgendwie aus einer Langeweile heraus entstanden) und mit meinen Kindern im Schnee zu spielen; Schlitten zu fahren. Wunderbarstes Wetter! Nun kuschel ich mich mit Kätzchen gemütlich ins Bett und werde den Abend über einem guten Buch ausklingen lassen - ganz wie in den alten Zeiten.
I enjoyed my day in the snow. I played outside with my kids, we took our slides to the frontyard and made a little ramp. I also took some photos today because I was kind of bored. Now I'm going to cuddle up in my bed with my favorite cat reading a good book - like in the old times.

5 Kommentare:

VgoesNYC hat gesagt…

wunderschön, hoffentlich schneit es hier bald auch endlich!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

lovely look!

Mode Junkie hat gesagt…

so excited to get snow where i live. can´t wait. love your cardigan!

Mode Junkie

tincorebell hat gesagt…

die bilder sind so krass geil

Stella hat gesagt…

ich will auch so einen schönen Schnee ♥